Monday, August 19, 2013

Amazon & Prizerbel Hacks

Here are some amazon and prizerebel hacks I managed to download. I tried to put most of them all in one rar and they're are mostly exe. files. if you do actually manage to find a file that needs a password I am terribly sorry. of course due to people taking advantage of programs like these, I protected it with a dollarupload survey. certain surveys are easy because they just require you to enter an email address and an actual address. of course we you can put in fake information though. Some of the hacks may be out of date and other might need the latest net. framework update to actually be able to pull codes and get into the server. I do not own any of these hacks and I am just simply sharing them with you guys.


LINK: http://bit.ly/163z81b

No comments:

Post a Comment